Written by Stage Kids On
- develops confidence, self discipline and self esteem
- helps kids learn to organize and prioritize
- increases the ability to converse with adults
- improves communication skills and develops teamwork skills
- broadens young people’s horizons through new experiences
- allows kids to be kids - having fun and being creative
Youth theatre can be a safe space in which young people can explore issues, take risks and test their emotional and physical boundaries.
ACTING - SINGING - DANCE - MUSICAL THEATER - PERFORM - CLASSES - CAMPS
Stage Kids CA serves the south bay area and includes kids from San Jose, Santa Clara, Campbell, Los Gatos, Saratoga, Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Los Altos and Cupertino.