Written by Stage Kids On
24-4-KIDS was our fall fundraising campaign based on our phone number! A special thank you to the following donors:
Benefactors: The Kramer family and the Lewis family
Backers: The Boles family and the Sugiyama family
Boosters: The Brammer family, The Findlay family, The Rojas family, Bob and Pauline Large, Miss Perris, The Young family, Lawrence and Charlene Williams, The Chivers family
- develops confidence, self discipline and self esteem
- helps kids learn to organize and prioritize
- increases the ability to converse with adults
- improves communication skills and develops teamwork skills
- broadens young people’s horizons through new experiences
- allows kids to be kids - having fun and being creative
Youth theatre can be a safe space in which young people can explore issues, take risks and test their emotional and physical boundaries.
Stage Kids CA serves the south bay area and includes kids from San Jose, Santa Clara, Campbell, Los Gatos, Saratoga, Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Los Altos and Cupertino.